Official Air Max 97 Thread

20180103_180451.jpg

Thanks again for the link

my package from 290SQM got hit with a stupid high custom fee this time, i had to pay 45 euros lol :smh: :angry:

I had to pay something like 29 euros for this one from 290SQM too...
I was quite disappointed, plus I have to pick it up somewhere I dislike, an industrial zone, and the guy was unpleasant...
But as they are very nice...

I had to pay something like 29 euros for this one from 290SQM too... I was quite disappointed, plus I have to pick it up somewhere I dislike, an industrial zone, and the guy was unpleasant... But as they are very nice...
yeah they are super nice indeed when you have them in hand
at the end with the customs fees and shipping included
they cost me around the 175 euro, basically EU retail but i can live with that

i thought it was known that they were going to be sticking their hideous vapormax nonsense on prized models to create hype that just isnt there.

UK11 already gone, life is suffering

The more I look at them the more I think the France pair might be the second best
French ones are definitely nice.
Traditional camo. Besides Japan’s, was my #2 choice but I don’t read French so just gave up.

If French hit $120USD shipped, I would consider try taking the risk.

For those who ordered the country camo from Atmos, have you received shipment conformation yet?

I hope they are in customs in europe, i checked Hanon and Overkill shipping policy.. Both said 1-4 weeks in shipping time, but no updates since 12-29-17 is crazy

Since i bought from overkill as a guest I cant even check the status of the shipment. Hoping that both will arrive this week

shipping from Germany/Eu region can take more than 2wks if the sender/supplier doesn’t have an agreement w/a US based shipping service.

my homie bought me Germans instore in Germany on release and I just received them yesterday whereas my Germans from SNS arrived over a wk ago and were bought more than a wk after my homie shipped me the 1st pair.

Since i bought from overkill as a guest I cant even check the status of the shipment. Hoping that both will arrive this week
I got my pair from Overkill and i checked out as a guest, but i got a shipping email from them... Once they arrive in the US, DHL will hand them over to USPS for delivery
frankwh1te frankwh1te thanks for the info, now i see why my Dope Factory and Backdoor orders arrived before hanon and overkill...

Was anxious about an order for which there wasn't any new informations since the 12/27 but few days ago after calling, that's appeared and now I'm supposed to pick it up this afternoon...

Which means even if an order seem to have be stolen, sometimes they just f*** with the tracking of the order...

Back
Top Bottom