Official Air Max 97 Thread

Whoever was asking about needing a pair of all black 97’s and if they should cop the ultras or the black gold Black Friday joints....

Imo neither of those are as clean for an all black 97 as the hematites
Black Gold, I would give the chance to AM98s.

Too many 97s purchased now,5 pairs already. Nike just keep coming up with cool stuff.

And that Obsidian Spiral Ultra will be part of my collection.
Not to mention triple black Vapormax 97 I might cop

Last edited:
Tried to weight shock my Atlantic Blues today but failed.

AM97 midsole is just a piece of rock.
Maybe Nike should come up with 97 upper 95 midsole, or 97 upper with 93 midsole and it gotta be teal.

Whoever was asking about needing a pair of all black 97’s and if they should cop the ultras or the black gold Black Friday joints....

Imo neither of those are as clean for an all black 97 as the hematites

That would be me. Have you seen all three in hand?

Not sure if anyone posted. Full size run on end & SNS !!

3dfaEuT.png

https://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-air-max-97-921826-200.html
https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/31465/nike-air-max-97

Last edited:
Those bronze 97s are very tempting but I’m going to need a discount on them. I have too many 97s already.

Are they going to be a gr?

Got 5 Black AM97, if I have to advice someone to buy ones of them I would tell him to buy Black Friday or Hematites.
The two Ultra are dope, but the fact I can wear them when it rains made me buy them while the others are just stylish.

Pure Platinums came in today and I am feeling em. Without a doubt the most comfortable pair of 97s I have ever worn...the material feels very soft and plush with none of the rigid feel that pretty much every other 97 seems to have. They also feel quite roomy, almost to the point where I am wondering if I could have gone 0.5 down. No matter, these are keepers.

20180201_132848.jpg
20180201_133016.jpg
Ayo where they selling these at? Have malls been supplied?

That would be me. Have you seen all three in hand?

owned all but the ultra(I don’t fvk w/ultra air maxes)

sold the black gold the min I saw the first images of the hematites

pros for hematites....
they’re fully reflective, have that perfect pop of color w/the red line on the outsole and are wearable w/anything & basically dirt proof.

the black & gold fall into all the same categories except it’s a less wearable than the solid black hematites

Are you sure? When I did a LC on my local fb group, most of people said that these are fake. Im really confused now

they look legit to me.

I own the wolf grey/white & lite bone/white from the same pack and my production dates fall in line w/the ones on your pair....
not exact dates but the same wk or wk before/after

Agreed. Hematites go hard. Wanted for under retail but this is the new Nike model for 2018

owned all but the ultra(I don’t fvk w/ultra air maxes)

sold the black gold the min I saw the first images of the hematites

pros for hematites....
they’re fully reflective, have that perfect pop of color w/the red line on the outsole and are wearable w/anything & basically dirt proof.

the black & gold fall into all the same categories except it’s a less wearable than the solid black hematites

Ok, you convinved me to take a look at the Hematites. Found my size for retail price.

Thing is though, it's not really an all black shoe is it? Does the anthracite look really dark in hand?

Back
Top Bottom