Official Air Max 97 Thread

25E15541-0337-4C7A-9E1D-96536F7B7123.jpeg

Nice! How's the cushioning once worn in? Mine are still DS, which is unusual for me b/c I buy to wear!

It feels great, better than most of my other 97s. I’ve probably put like 10-12 hours of wear in but they felt great right out the box from DS

It feels great, better than most of my other 97s. I’ve probably put like 10-12 hours of wear in but they felt great right out the box from DS

Sweet! I've been so tempted with the $400+ resell price....But I don't resell shoes, and like to have "special" shoes in my collection. Just have to figure out if I'm actually going to wear them....As my pile size increases, the wife comments are rolling in so trying to keep the addiction under some kind of reasonable control...heh.

Sweet! I've been so tempted with the $400+ resell price....But I don't resell shoes, and like to have "special" shoes in my collection. Just have to figure out if I'm actually going to wear them....As my pile size increases, the wife comments are rolling in so trying to keep the addiction under some kind of reasonable control...heh.

The everyday struggle, I’m right there with you man. I think if you throw em on feet that you’re gonna love em. Nice and comfortable and pretty easy to wear even with the pretty specific colors.

The everyday struggle, I’m right there with you man. I think if you throw em on feet that you’re gonna love em. Nice and comfortable and pretty easy to wear even with the pretty specific colors.

Good feedback my friend! When I had my 3 kids (all under 10), help me re-organize all of my shoes recently, this was actually the only shoe they begged me to keep so they could inherit it when they're big enough to fit it. If these could actually last that long (which they should given they're phylon), I'd happily give it to them, though it would be painful to see them get beat up...heh.

Good feedback my friend! When I had my 3 kids (all under 10), help me re-organize all of my shoes recently, this was actually the only shoe they begged me to keep so they could inherit it when they're big enough to fit it. If these could actually last that long (which they should given they're phylon), I'd happily give it to them, though it would be painful to see them get beat up...heh.
That’s dope! I can’t wait for my kids to get old enough to help me organize (they’re almost 1 and almost 3 now) but you’re right it would hurt to see them get all beat up after years of preservation and care haha.

Back
Top Bottom