Official Air Max 97 Thread

I wouldn’t be surprised if you are able to finesse a code out of Nike.

If youve recently purchased something just find a flaw and call up and complain.

explain you want to order X but you’re hesitant cause the last pair had whatever you come up with wrong and let them know that if these were slightly cheaper you’d buy them ASAP

I’ve done it often enough to know it works...... if you have a sneaker in your cart and you let them know you’d buy it if they made them slightly cheaper

I wouldn’t be surprised if you are able to finesse a code out of Nike.

If youve recently purchased something just find a flaw and call up and complain.

explain you want to order X but you’re hesitant cause the last pair had whatever you come up with wrong and let them know that if these were slightly cheaper you’d buy them ASAP

I’ve done it often enough to know it works...... if you have a sneaker in your cart and you let them know you’d buy it if they made them slightly cheaper

i got a 30% code off ebay about 6 weeks back that worked fine. seller was willing to test on specific products. i think i paid about $12 for it. worth it if you are buying multiple things.

Got these guys in from the Nike.com release... way better then anticipated.

IMG_0384.JPG
reminds me of the kashimas without the print

A53D63D0-1B93-4B94-84C9-47C4C4853B7F.png
Although this shoe is regarded as trash
There is a possibility that somebody will take L

E277A087-E796-4CCC-B281-A6DA7BEC5541.png
BTW this is worse than Atmos Jordan 3 RF
Wrong midsole.... Nike
Don’t even bother to enter

Back
Top Bottom