Official Air Max 97 Thread

Tried on the Vapormaxes earlier. They're definitely wider for me, personally. i go TTS on normal 97s and these had more room for me. Grabbed a pair of off of Swoosh. May grab another at that price, too. Easer to send these back if I have a change of heart than have to deal with a resale.

Tried on the Vapormaxes earlier. They're definitely wider for me, personally. i go TTS on normal 97s and these had more room for me. Grabbed a pair of off of Swoosh. May grab another at that price, too. Easer to send these back if I have a change of heart than have to deal with a resale.
you can swoosh the 97/VM Japan?

You talking about VM/97?

you can swoosh the 97/VM Japan?
Swoosh? Employees store?
Sounds like discount!

halpppppppppp

803B932C-8DF4-43A9-8F1E-923ED2D90CFA.jpeg F68A1DAA-DFB4-41E3-BF0B-2F407AF51293.jpeg

Today

I'm fairly surprised too. I was ready to eat my words and cop but Nike didn't make my size.

It's probably a combination of February hangover, the $190 price point, and the niche market of people who love the look of 97s but also have a fondness for the vapormax cushioning. For me I just love the giant volt airbag. Admittedly I find the regular 97s to be a little wonky/unstable...so I don't know if the VM cushion would translate to a more stable ride or feel like some high heels or something.

I’m down to cop a black air max 97 vapormax or another neutral color. I already have the Japan in the regular 97 so don’t really need them in vapor form

I would say that the VM Plus hybrid was a better concept than the 97 hybrid. Definitely in terms of aesthetics, and since the VM97s don't have the cushlon I'm guessing comfort-wise as well.

But the japan OGs are my favorite 97 so now I'm slightly pissed that I can't have the hybrid, even after trying to rationalize my decision to pass :lol:

I already have the Japan OG’s as well but I was so sure they’d sell out on snkrs that I jumped the gun and was up @5am refreshing mr p and copped for 225$ lol

could’ve just waited and saved 35$ but that’s life I guess

but being a sz13, I hate to leave anything to chance

SNKRS is such a wild card these days. Sometimes they have plenty of stock, other times they sell out in an instant. If it's a shoe I know I really want, I'm not going to rely on SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom