Official Air Max 97 Thread

Basically when pairs get delivered

Yeah, I've been watching this stuff somewhat closely lately, as I don't want another off white situation. I feel like that is the sweet spot. I also assume it is when everybody gets their shipments in and see they can make $30 on it.

i find it so strange that after all this time & all this hype, the 97/1 doesn't have it's own post & thread on here, lol...we all still posting in the air max 1 & air max 97 posts individually, for instance, after i finish this, imma post the same thing in the 97 forum... lol.

i find it so strange that after all this time & all this hype, the 97/1 doesn't have it's own post & thread on here, lol...we all still posting in the air max 1 & air max 97 posts individually, for instance, after i finish this, imma post the same thing in the 97 forum... lol.

Better for the forums for traffic :smile:

https://eflash.doverstreetmarket.co...nike-air-max-1-97-sean-wotherspoon-aj4219-400

gone so fast

Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 1.04.36 AM.png

Cali Roots w/ the Taxation

tracking my checkout speed with dsml, for the first time i made it past the checkout queue. Granted the shoe was sold out by then, but dammit i made it through.

Back
Top Bottom