Official Air Max 97 Thread

Just got my pair in from Snkrs/Nike
0B5EF8DB-5E9A-4108-8FC7-0C5B52F93EBE.jpeg

how do you guys feel about the sizing.

i went down a .5 they’re a little snug but fit good length wise. afraid to really try them on because i dunno if i’m gonna wanna try to trade/sell for a .5 up from what i bought.

i hate when there’s sizing discrepancy
Well I had to cop a half size up cuz my true size (10)was soldout, tried em on and they fit like a normal 10.5 to me

E520A897-1169-449F-8316-5EBFE433837B.jpeg
never mind said F it and ripped the lace bag off unlaced them and threw them on.

they 100% fit big. it’s just that factory laced super tight.

thank god i .5 down

could have even gotten away with a full size if you have to

StockX raffle ends on March 30th at 11:59:59 PM PST..... “On Monday, we’ll select 5 lucky winners to grab this coveted sneaker at retail cost.”

Only 5 winners smh another L

still salty that Nike co-signed a reseller fvk boy smh

even owning a pair now I feel conflicted

don’t get me wrong, I’m feeling blessed to have them but him & his ilk is everything I perceive as wrong w/sneakers & streetwear these days

It’s not like Nike asked him to come up with a design for them. He won it through a contest they had last year. Besides, I don’t think Nike really cares about him having a consignment shop or weather he resells. Nike is aware of resellers, bots, backdoor, etc. Hell, 98% on this thread alone probably bought to resell.

It’s not like Nike asked him to come up with a design for them. He won it through a contest they had last year. Besides, I don’t think Nike really cares about him having a consignment shop or weather he resells. Nike is aware of resellers, bots, backdoor, etc. Hell, 98% on this thread alone probably bought to resell.

I also think its funny how no one seems to remember he had a collective group of social media influencres help him design the shoe itself. Not only did him promoting the shoe design through his store help but having the likes of Ben Baller and others def helped him out. But like someone said, if you watch the latest YT vid of the R2 series, Sean mentions that whatever he buys them for is exactly what he list them for in the store.

Back
Top Bottom