Official Air Max 97 Thread

I also think its funny how no one seems to remember he had a collective group of social media influencres help him design the shoe itself. Not only did him promoting the shoe design through his store help but having the likes of Ben Baller and others def helped him out. But like someone said, if you watch the latest YT vid of the R2 series, Sean mentions that whatever he buys them for is exactly what he list them for in the store.
How does he make profits?

95CD2765-9992-493E-ABBA-93B3D691FA0B.jpeg
Nike pair came in, quick shipping i guess..

Oh yeah saw hella people on Facebook getting cancellations. Wonder if undefeated will restock.

they restocked during the day of release. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't restock and the cancellations were real due to overselling because UNDFTD had a boat load of SW loaded online

they restocked during the day of release. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't restock and the cancellations were real due to overselling because UNDFTD had a boat load of SW loaded online
Do you remember what time it was? I am just curious because I was on the site and didn't see if it dropped or not.

Back
Top Bottom