Official Air Max 97 Thread

350$ for Toddler's sizes, 125$ for the patch/pin set!
The world goes insane
I bet somebody will take the smallest size 97/1 and use it as decoration.

15 years ago there were some Converse miniature shoes, not just All-Star but also Converse Weapons you can buy and hang it on your bag.

I need a miniature AB97 then.

Read back a few pages but couldn’t find anything, how do 97’s run size wise? Thinking the Portugal patchwork will be my first

29597760_1526549967456336_2677146279568881392_n.jpg

thats some next level reselling :lol:
Thats why i couldn't get a pair

Nah they literally had one cap left. I called ahead and the employee held it for me and I rushed there. They never got the tees. The employee told me some stores did while others didn’t, it was at Nike’s discretion. I know only one of three stores in my area got the shirts while the other two only got the caps. Some stores have been posting online today, like Xhibition posted it being live on their Instagram. So I would check social media channels like Instagram and twitter for when they put the shirt online. Hope that helped :smile:
Thanks for the info. Only 2 stores in my state even got the shoes, neither of them got the apparel.

So I had shipping set to my parents house as I always do, because I don’t trust my neighbors lol. Ask my mom to check for the package, she says it feels light. :sick: I ask her to open it because I’m shook now and immediately log on to check tracking info. Turns out the shoes are to be delivered tomorrow but they sent me the hat as a bonus. My chest :lol:

CBF876C8-E2D5-4D1A-A038-8A4E98C59EAF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom