Official Air Max 97 Thread

26den5.jpg

Congrats to anyone that copped but honestly as the hype train rolled past me and I started seeing more pics, my interest dropped. The pastel colors on the SW aren’t really my style

I’ve been buying my own shoes since about 99 and the 97/1s the first shoe I tried to get and wasn’t able to

not the end of the world but I’m a lil pissed cause it’s one of the only shoes I wanted this year and last year

I’ve been buying my own shoes since about 99 and the 97/1s the first shoe I tried to get and wasn’t able to

not the end of the world but I’m a lil pissed cause it’s one of the only shoes I wanted this year and last year

If it’s the only shoes you wanted, then just pay resale price and skip everything else coming up.

If it’s the only shoes you wanted, then just pay resale price and skip everything else coming up.

There's some sneakers that I want, but can't justify paying resale because they're gonna get beat up on feet. If I spend $500-800+ on some sneakers, there's no way I'd be able to convince myself to wear them.

that was actually my plan from the jump but just don’t feel the need to drop that on these at the moment

hoping for one more release

There's some sneakers that I want, but can't justify paying resale because they're gonna get beat up on feet. If I spend $500-800+ on some sneakers, there's no way I'd be able to convince myself to wear them.

Yeah I am the same way. I never take care of my shoes and I beat them to the ground.

Theres a raffle for sw on ig. He’s legit but $25 slot and when I asked what the maximum number slots were and he said none. Lol. Not about to take another L and make this guy hella rich.

Back
Top Bottom