Official Air Max 97 Thread

The

When I see IG and raffle in the same sentence.

All I can see is an L

exactly...

Raffles on IG are scams to get more followers

Any new info on the the safety oranges and any chance they drop in mens? I wear an 11.5

I've been on the lookout for them and to my knowledge they're a women's release and they've released overseas or you can be like me and wait for the US release lol

I found them on a couple overseas sites but after the insanely high shipping from Germany, etc.. you're looking at $223 and above. I doubt they made the W sizes to accommodate your size

Last edited:
Anyone else wearing their Wotherspoons experience their socks constantly bunching forward because of the material inside?

Anyone else wearing their Wotherspoons experience their socks constantly bunching forward because of the material inside?
I brought this up to Sean Saturday. You can't wear them with no shows bc they get pulled down by the liner. He admitted he didn't expect it and it annoyed him too. He said he will only wear crew socks with them. Really the only negative of the shoe but it's a pretty big one.

IMG_8773.JPG
Hoping I can find someone who's willing to size swap my 9 for their 8.5. If you've got an 8.5, hit me up NT fam!

Those south beach 97s are at my local finishline for those that might be looking for them.

Also a ton at my local footlocker so if footlocker does a transfer type thing I can give you guys the address to have em sent over

I brought this up to Sean Saturday. You can't wear them with no shows bc they get pulled down by the liner. He admitted he didn't expect it and it annoyed him too. He said he will only wear crew socks with them. Really the only negative of the shoe but it's a pretty big one.
That does suck but the bright side is if they ever end up retroing these you can bet everything that they wont have that same liner. Thereby making these that much more valuable.

Never afraid to admit I was wrong. My expectation of SW 97s hovering around $390 was def inaccurate. The hype must’ve exceeded my expectations
Its not hype my friend. This shoe is a work of art and something to behold. People are getting them in hand and thinking twice about letting them go, making the prices climb. At these prices now Id still feel sad selling and I dont know what price would satisfy me.

Yeezys are what I think of when I think hype. These were created by some dude no one's ever really heard of and theyre dope enough to get this kind of reaction on the shoe's appearance alone. There's substance.

edit* After thinking about it, I guess the design process was pretty similar between the two. A dude and his own team of help. So I guess that nullifies my point.

Last edited:
The Kanye era is coming to a close imo. It's weird to me that nobody acknowledges they scrambled his brains. Right after he said they would. In front of thousands of people. Dude hasn't been heard from since. And some people just sit there wondering when the current 350 is going to stop lol

It's the biggest elephant in the room since Patrice O'Neal.

Thanks to whatever he tried to warn us about his time is done. I think the Yeezy phase is on it's deathbed. Soon irrelevance will do it's thing and Nike will retro their yeezys and put the nail in it.

It's all just hype changing it's tide. I just hope it doesn't affect shoes I actually want to have like it did 5 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom