Official Air Max 97 Thread

Japan VM's just look so much better than the SB's to me! Something is off...Should they done a clear pod setup on them like the photoshopped version above.

I actually like the smoke pods. That being said will wait it out a little bit for the gold.

Id have liked to have seen the screen part wrap underneath to the other side rather than just end like that.
I like the idea of Vapormax, but I just can't get down with how the soles look. Frankly, to me, they look borderline ridiculous, almost like giant track spikes or something. Some models look at least slightly better than others. SB 97s are one of my favorite shoes of all time (wearing my first of three pairs from last year as I type this) but they don't look good with the VM sole. At least glad to see they are available for anyone who wants them.

there are 2 different ig sellers who make custom patches.

patchworx97 does just #’s & letters

herbjuice can do symbols and more intricate designs like flags, Nike swoosh, etc

both are moderately priced for the quality of work that they offer

I’m having a set of sz13nikes made for myself but instead of the word Nikes at the end of sz13 it’ll be a swoosh symbol.
At least some1 wants to make some bread.. unlike dude up there who just posted patch picz smh anwser yo PM!! lmao

I just had to have these silver bullet vapor maxes for the sake of history as an air max collector

typing that out makes it sound corny af but it is what it is lol

Completely agree, for me personally it's one of the better hybrids I've seen (was a cop from the first day I saw them) I firmly believe these will be a nice piece to look back at in the future like a lot of the 360 stuff

921826-010
am97 0418 1.jpg
am97 0418 2.jpg
am97 0418 3.jpg
am97 0418 4.jpg
when?

Back
Top Bottom