Official Air Max 97 Thread

Don’t think these are keepers. I much prefer the Japan cw. The volt airbag makes it work imho. frankwh1te frankwh1te - how do you feel?
AC2B5A68-B7D6-4F91-8078-8B43ADCB7BA8.jpeg

definitely a risk. how much and what condition?

First time I’ve seen a 10.5 in a long time and it’s stockX. Asking $750 but that’s too much. I was thinking max $450 but can’t see myself spending that much on a shoe that might now even be wearable.

First time I’ve seen a 10.5 in a long time and it’s stockX. Asking $750 but that’s too much. I was thinking max $450 but can’t see myself spending that much on a shoe that might now even be wearable.

eeee... especially in DS condition, might be too risky. classic cw though, I remember passing on them so I could pick up the 360s. what a mistake.

eeee... especially in DS condition, might be too risky. classic cw though, I remember passing on them so I could pick up the 360s. what a mistake.

I figured that. I had them when they came out and beat them in to the ground. Prob still have the stickers that came with them somewhere too lol. I would love a rerelease but it will never happen.

I would stay away from ds kashimas for that kind of money. I bought my vnds pair for 180 plus ship through pp invoice and they are 100% wearable. I’d hunt for a vnds pair to save money and a higher chance of wearability.

What’s with the weird release situations? The grape and the orange joints came out randomly overseas but there’s no sign of them state side

Back
Top Bottom