Official Air Max 97 Thread

FINALLYYYYYYYYY

Got my Golds!!!!! I’m beyond excited and now I can try for another pair!!!!!!

“Double up, never let a hard time humble us”-N. Hussle.

Damn, missed my 11. Playing catch up on the "OG" (+/- a year) colors. Have the Atlantic Blues, hoping the Golds are easy, and then it's just down to finding a reasonably priced Japan & Silver Bullet.

DdKcy9xV0AAAgiw.jpg:large

I voted for the La Mezcla pair but I liked the Tokyo Nights too. The final products are going to be interesting to see.

I liked the Seoul pair the most of all the 97s so I'm glad they won. Londons were the best pair from that location.

I wish the City of Stars pair for Shanghai made it instead of the Kaleidoscope pair though. Maybe they'll be fire, I just can't tell cause the model was airbrushed over :lol:

I'm glad that design won for NYC. I was a little salty my 97 design/other people's good designs didn't make it to the next round after seeing that "bacon egg and cheese" stuff, so I voted for that 98. Voted for the Tokyo 1 too, that's the best out of all 18 imho

i give up trying sns for the golds..it wont add to cart :smh: guess thursday morning on snkrs and lining up at mall early it is then.

i give up trying sns for the golds..it wont add to cart :smh: guess thursday morning on snkrs and lining up at mall early it is then.

Mobile or desktop? Download app to test your WiFi speed. I was on a call when they tweeted link and was about 50secs late. I missed from the US site but the EuRO tab still had sizes and I added immediately. FYI: Just for next time. Use mobile. Desktops are slow even wired into Verizon router. My twitter always alerts first on mobile then desktop like 30secs later which is too late.

Mobile or desktop? Download app to test your WiFi speed. I was on a call when they tweeted link and was about 50secs late. I missed from the US site but the EuRO tab still had sizes and I added immediately. FYI: Just for next time. Use mobile. Desktops are slow even wired into Verizon router. My twitter always alerts first on mobile then desktop like 30secs later which is too late.

I did mobile since like a couple minutes after everyone posted they were on sns and tried adding us and euro sizes still error lol. I always use mobile i guess maybe i was too late and the wifi at my gf's place is kinda slow at times whack lol

Hopefully people who ordered earlier don’t get cancelled... looks like they accidentally dropped em early.

0858472D-2221-4912-9EB8-CA15D1EBC508.png

Back
Top Bottom