Official Air Max 97 Thread

How do dudes not have gold 97's yet? They've been restocking for a good part of 2018 and even resale was slightly above retail for a good while after drop... i copped my pair like a month after drop for 175... Hope whoever doesn't have, hits next week!! Good luck gents...
where you been at blud fam? :emoji_eyes:

TBH golds just weren't on my radar. I saw them on SNKRS when they originally released and was like eh. I didn't know they were a QS and would sell out so fast. Bottomline, I'm not sleeping this time around. I will get one pair.

All I want NEED is for Nike to stop playing around and restock OG Neon Japans
rS64Ldb.png

Hopefully they’re on the app reservation for the foot sites.

That would be nice but because they’re releasing on a Thursday again this year this makes me think they won’t be app reversed. Fcfs on weekday really screwed me last year on these & da silvers. If it wasn’t for that silver restock in November on a Saturday I’d still be without a pair.

Might be passing on skepta’s. Crazy.. just too much happening. Might decide between those and gold’s.

Friend who’s a manager at champs said she would hold me down with employee discount :smokin. Apprently only 2 size runs but she works at a smaller mall. No one has asked at all about them either so shouldn’t be too difficult if you put in a little leg work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom