Official Air Max 97 Thread

QC on the Air Max 97 Gold 2018 is teeeeeeeeerrible, too many little scuffs and glue stains. Thankfully, you can't see them from far away, so can rock without others noticing, but for a 100+€ shoe it's disgraceful

Hit on End raffle and Skeptas just landed, so here's a quick pic. Super dope in hand. Way comfier than other 97s I've acquired as of late, too. Lots of details I didn't pick up on, like the eyelets and tongue.

image_uploaded_from_ios.jpg

Last edited:
Hit on End raffle and they just landed, so here's a quick pic. Super dope in hand. Way comfier than other 97s I've acquired as of late, too. Lots of details I didn't pick up on, like the eyelets and tongue.

Nice! How's the fit? I'm waiting for mine to come in. Bit the bullet and copped off StockX. Was super bummed I couldn't grab them for retail, but I really wanted these.

Nice! How's the fit? I'm waiting for mine to come in. Bit the bullet and copped off StockX. Was super bummed I couldn't grab them for retail, but I really wanted these.

TTS but maybe a little longer than other 97s I've acquired lately. I would have for sure copped no matter what.

Second pair of golds from FNL came in and did anyone have glue all over the place? Champs pair had some glue here and there, but man the FNL was bad

Reactions: gir
Hit on End raffle and Skeptas just landed, so here's a quick pic. Super dope in hand. Way comfier than other 97s I've acquired as of late, too. Lots of details I didn't pick up on, like the eyelets and tongue.

if you don't mind me asking, how much was END taxing for these? I've read on here that they usually ask way over box price for raffles :smh:

Wish I could grab Witherspoons man.. joints are too much though lol. I'd need to get lucky with a shoe to sell and then cop.

Funny you mention that, that’s what happened to me recently.

I ended up getting a numbered pair of the Homage to Home Jordan 1. I was planning on keeping them but copped the unnumbered pair too from SNKRS.

I have someone buying my numbered H2H tomorrow and will have enough money to buy Wotherspoons and make my money back on my unnumbered H2H, making my pair free.

Back
Top Bottom