Official Air Max 97 Thread

Footlocker Canada still has em

Anything to keep in mind when copping from Canadian sites lol never done it before

8D026C8E-4605-40EA-B2C3-9D913EF9F670.jpeg

C'mon.
You got a W. If you are gonna start whining with that buyer's remorse then why put yourself up for the raffle & further denying another of the chance? #SMH
I don't have buyers remorse, I only signed up for the raffle for the hell of it. It's the fourth time I ever entered one and I never win anyways. This is the first time I ever win but I'm just bummed they charged way over box price....**** off

Why woulnt you just pay retail on stockx? shipping time?
I've never bought from stockx and I didn't know they had them. I thought a raffle was the only way to get these in the US.

Today
073d51342dfe2385fb6f02dfb7ecc9f3.jpg

Tomorrow
full+coat.jpg
:rofl: :rofl:

^hah..cliche. Some people just find reasons to complain on anything. The price is quite clearly stated when you "signed up".

Compared last years and this years golds. Not too much difference, this year’s laces are a bit yellower and the red thread is duller. Newer ones on top and left.

3A8594CC-81E4-4460-8A78-A2E7564F48F1.jpeg
353767E2-8374-4D04-B1B8-98947B7DE751.jpeg
Obviously you always want what you can’t have, but I like the laces better on the 2017 pair. That being said, I’m happy with my 2018s and will be putting them on the pavement regurlarly.

tried to buy a GS pair for this girl i been talking to but they ended up being a half size to big....

anyone have recommendations on the best place to get rid of them? ordered a 4Y from shoe palace online but apparently they don't do in store returns and they have a $15 restocking fee... :smh:

tried to buy a GS pair for this girl i been talking to but they ended up being a half size to big....

anyone have recommendations on the best place to get rid of them? ordered a 4Y from shoe palace online but apparently they don't do in store returns and they have a $15 restocking fee... :smh:
Hold and sell bro.

Hold and sell bro.
seems like there isn't much demand for these small sizes, at least not on ebay or stockx right now

do you think it'll go up in value? really just want the $ i paid for it back or a size swap but there is no size swap market for GS it seems LOL

JD never double box. They only ship in polyester bag. Last resort to buy sneakers from imo.
I wish I knew that before. My box was pretty smashed and torn on the edges... Luckily I plan on wearing these, so it's not that big of a deal. Just annoying.

seems like there isn't much demand for these small sizes, at least not on ebay or stockx right now

do you think it'll go up in value? really just want the $ i paid for it back or a size swap but there is no size swap market for GS it seems LOL

Pretty sure they will but not in the next couple weeks/month...lil longer down the line.

Back
Top Bottom