Official Air Max 97 Thread

Well i talked to a rep and he told me that the exclusive access is based on my preferences and that despite me mainly only buying Jordan 1s, they sent me exclusive access for those trash Shadow 10s (despite me never buying a pair of Jordan 10s). I guess I’m never going to get exclusive access for anything good.

Well i talked to a rep and he told me that the exclusive access is based on my preferences and that despite me mainly only buying Jordan 1s, they sent me exclusive access for those trash Shadow 10s (despite me never buying a pair of Jordan 10s). I guess I’m never going to get exclusive access for anything good.

The only thing the reps know is how much they get paid.

Lmao big releases always bring out the salt

These aren't dipping in price either, so might as well bite that bullet for anyone that missed out

Lmao big releases always bring out the salt

These aren't dipping in price either, so might as well bite that bullet for anyone that missed out

That’s why I’m glad i said to hell with it and paid resell. The way i figure it, i could lament over Nike not giving me access to a reserved pair. Or i could just pay that markup to get the purchase out of the way and start enjoying them.

That’s why I’m glad i said to hell with it and paid resell. The way i figure it, i could lament over Nike not giving me access to a reserved pair. Or i could just pay that markup to get the purchase out of the way and start enjoying them.
That was where my mindset was at just yesterday as I accepted all Ls and was fit to hit the resell button but of course they release more today to add to my sneaker misfortune :smh: lol so after a full day of reflection I’m back to again accepting my resell fate

Prices have been dropping over night.. Hope it keeps happening when folks get pairs in.

I hope they keep producing more and giving people access to pairs at retail. Like just keep making them and every month give access to new people. Some of us voted for them and still haven't gotten access. I sure as hell ain't paying resale.

was hoping I could bother yall for a legit check. more so if yall can show me what to look for when checking myself, here are the seller's pics. I use to be good with tags but that was years ago, I don't know what the red flags look like now
IMG_20180605_085943_279.jpg
IMG_20180605_085946_174.jpg

Back
Top Bottom