Official Air Max 97 Thread

Need a LC on these please. Thanks in advance. Sorry.. last seller was a douche.

sean 4.jpg
sean 2.jpg
sean.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Got my Neckbeards in from Nike today. Took a shot in the dark and went with an 8.5 and somehow they fit. I'm a 9.5 in the recent 97s, so it's pretty alarming that these actually fit.

Still think Nike dropped the ball by waiting so long to get voters pairs, but I'm glad I managed to score one.

Last edited:
You sound like you don't know how Nike released them which Im sure is not the case. They randomly dropped which lead to A LOT of common folks being able to cop because they weren't botted to death by reselling masses; that also explains why you 'never saw so many people get something like that'. No one knows the exact numbers of the OW UNC...no one even knows if Nike is releasing them again... So yes, I will compare these to those :lol:

I will say they treated these a little like the first run of AM1s last year so there's a chance these are made in less numbers.. but again information no one knows for sure.

I agree with some others that it does feel like they made a huge number of pairs with the amount of people that copped. Also, the shoes look gross in person imo. One thing that does bother me though is people complain endlessly about bots and reselling so Nike did something good for once with the shock drop and lots of regular people had the opportunity to buy for retail which is great. However, I see many of these people now complain about resell prices dropping as they are doing the same thing those with bots are doing which is buying a shoe that you dont want to just resell.

Need a LC on these please. Thanks in advance. Sorry.. last seller was a douche.

sean 4.jpg
sean 2.jpg
sean.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

I dont have my pair in front of me but they look good to me. My understanding is the reps out there right now are still really poor so any fakes should be easy to tell as the quality is very bad.

I agree with some others that it does feel like they made a huge number of pairs with the amount of people that copped. Also, the shoes look gross in person imo. One thing that does bother me though is people complain endlessly about bots and reselling so Nike did something good for once with the shock drop and lots of regular people had the opportunity to buy for retail which is great. However, I see many of these people now complain about resell prices dropping as they are doing the same thing those with bots are doing which is buying a shoe that you dont want to just resell.

Yeah the latter part makes no sense.. I was only pissed because I missed out lol and I was literally having lunch at my desk doing nothing when they went live and this is my fav OW drop especially among the 1's. If I had them at retail I wouldnt care what the resell prices are like.

So I bought a pair of the 97/BW Skeptas off StockX on May 19th and they're still "En Route to StockX for Authentication"... I understand that the seller is probably shipping from overseas, but does it always take this long?? It's been like 3 weeks and it hasn't even arrived at StockX??

Anyone else experience with a overseas seller from StockX?

So I bought a pair of the 97/BW Skeptas off StockX on May 19th and they're still "En Route to StockX for Authentication"... I understand that the seller is probably shipping from overseas, but does it always take this long?? It's been like 3 weeks and it hasn't even arrived at StockX??

Anyone else experience with a overseas seller from StockX?
Yes my OW AF1’s took forever from overseas

Back
Top Bottom