Official Air Max 97 Thread

Thoughts? Debating on returning these and buying Silver Bullets.

Attachments

• 56E3ADA5-B0EE-4087-9B19-6813D1527806.JPG
    56E3ADA5-B0EE-4087-9B19-6813D1527806.JPG
    455.5 KB · Views: 42
When tf are those smokey mauve's dropping!!!???!!! I'm over here damn near biting half my lip off waiting for them!!!

I guess they’ve dropped in Europe for maybe a month or so, still waiting for a stateside release date. I really hope it’s soon.

Have worn my Silver Bullets maybe 20 times this year, and it looks like one of the bubbles is flat. Disappointed, any fix? Or does Nike have some kind of policy for possibly defective sneakers?

Have worn my Silver Bullets maybe 20 times this year, and it looks like one of the bubbles is flat. Disappointed, any fix? Or does Nike have some kind of policy for possibly defective sneakers?

I wore one of my pair silvers all the time from release day last April up until about two months ago when the airbag on the left shoe failed in the heel. I sent them back to Nike because I figured it was worth a shot, and they gave me a voucher no problem. Send them back.

They’ll give you a voucher for the retail of the shoe.

That's not going to help get another pair. I mean it does, but it doesn't cover all of the resale cost.

Well, as a company they're fulfilling a promise to reimburse you for the retail cost of the sneaker (which most wouldn't, especially for two years). And to play devil's advocate...why would you want to pay resale for a sneaker that crapped out on you so easily? I'd be pissed and it would turn me off of the sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom