Official Air Max 97 Thread

Been giving these a ton of burn lately. Might grab that silver reflective pair to preserve these some
321FEEE6-4971-4DD6-824E-3E9964D8107E.jpeg
I find myself wearing the reflective silvers more than my SBs.... I held the door open for a retired couple today... The lady looked down and said "I like your tennis shoes" :lol:

They’re like 20-40 bucks over retail on stock x. Buy em and stop crying.
Oh? Sweet. I'll go grab my sz 14 right now then

wait nope, that size is apparently illegal in Europe.

Im tired of waiting for those and watching new ****ty colorways come and go as time needlessly goes on

Oh? Sweet. I'll go grab my sz 14 right now then

wait nope, that size is apparently illegal in Europe.

Hard to get bigger sizes in France, I can confirm, not wearing a big size but when I tried to get bigger sizes in women to get my usual men's size I succeed on UK websites, but on french websites if you try to buy an equivalent of your usual size in women's sizes, it is very hard to succeed unless you got small feet

Damn, London only. How do they still have stock? :nerd:

Foot District recently had a restock also....
They were probably holding back stock from their initial release with the intention of saving them for their London store opening. Undefeated keeps restocking the SW for every new store opening they had recently in Japan

speaking of wotherspoons

dirty-coast-press-shirt-the-1984-world-s-fair-baseball-shirt-1180885450765_2048x2048.jpg

sean-wotherspoon-am971-1170x600.jpg

would this work or is it too much? Sometimes when my shirt matches my shoes exactly I kind of feel like an employee at some goofy job or something.
I prefer to match each element I have in solid color or dress neutral when I wear a shoe with a colorway like this one to not doing too much and to let the shoe be the center of attention

Back
Top Bottom