Official Air Max 97 Thread

I'm really torn between getting  an 11 and an 11.5.  I'm pretty much an 11 across the board on most Nike but I do have a wide foot.  

If you have a wide foot, definitely recommend going .5 up.

Copped my pair at Champs and man was the hype ever dead (just what I like to see). My double up is crawling its way to me courtesy of @RiceNeggs. 4 people were in line, all of whom I know aren't resellers. Was actually quite funny because I saw a couple local reseller leave the line. Must have realized there's no money to be made.

View media item 2403268

GL to all later. I still can't believe the hype on them as of this release. Have OGs and even had the 09's when they dropped. Back in 09, there was no interest at all. Walked in FnL, walked out. It's just bizzare now..

i don't think there's any hype for these outside of Europe...don't think these will sell out in the U.S...there's barely any chatter in this thread hours leading up to the release lol

GL to all later. I still can't believe the hype on them as of this release. Have OGs and even had the 09's when they dropped. Back in 09, there was no interest at all. Walked in FnL, walked out. It's just bizzare now..

09's went to outlets. I didn't like the quality.

i don't think there's any hype for these outside of Europe...don't think these will sell out in the U.S...there's barely any chatter in this thread hours leading up to the release lol

Times were simpler 8 years ago

If you have a wide foot, definitely recommend going .5 up.

Copped my pair at Champs and man was the hype ever dead (just what I like to see). My double up is crawling its way to me courtesy of @RiceNeggs. 4 people were in line, all of whom I know aren't resellers. Was actually quite funny because I saw a couple local reseller leave the line. Must have realized there's no money to be made.

View media item 2403268

Which champs in Toronto carried them?

Both Yonge and Eatons. They dropped early before official mall hours.
Stock was not very good. Eatons had 19 pairs total.

Footlocker HOH was done at 8am and Footaction done at 9am.

Thought I might of had a chance still :frown:

Didn't realize they would open before official store hours for release.

Repd

Last edited:
Thought I might of had a chance still
frown.gif

Didn't realize they would open before official store hours for release.
Try Nike store at Eatons.

It's a low key spot that not many people knew of.

Not sure if they opened early. I'd go now if I were you...

i don't think these are that hyped. maybe just low supply? plenty sites are stocking these if you strike out

Anyone in NYC know a physical store to grab these at?

A little concerned about sizing. PM me. Thanks

Last edited:
i don't think these are that hyped. maybe just low supply? plenty sites are stocking these if you strike out
These are definitely low in supply - typical QS numbers. Hype in Toronto is not that high though.

Took an early release yesterday at a local spot atleast 1hr to sell out.

And this morning, there was zero doubts of an instore buy. Every person I know who wanted them, got em.

Back
Top Bottom