Official Air Max 97 Thread

Idk why I didn't buy my 12 from SS and be done with it 
mean.gif

unheardof twitter:

Phone orders are now available for the Men's and Women's Airmax 97 please call 513-744-9444 and we will get your order shipped out today.

FTL qcm sold out. They didn't even open yet and it's fcfs. Smh. Footaction QCM delayed release didn't get their shipment in allegedly

im tryin to cop on finishline or nike if i can. odds are in our favor today yea? i also want those janoskis which are fire too.

Bought a size 13 the last time these were retroed. **** was tight on my feet and never worn them for a while. Definitely getting a 14 this time around

To add to the sizing discussion, just tried them on and they were TTS (albeit a snug TTS) for me, aka the size I wear historically for Air Maxes.

To add to the sizing discussion, just tried them on and they were TTS (albeit a snug TTS) for me, aka the size I wear historically for Air Maxes.
****. making me want to go for 11 after copping the 11.5 off SS.

Last retro I got a 11, but Nike's sizing been off and my feet have changed in terms of used to liking snug vs a little room now.

Same size as air max 95s?

For me, yes. 97 fit more snug but not snug enough that it warranted me going up a half size. But again, that's just me.

So I guess if you're AM 95 size is already snug then go up a half size otherwise if your AM 95 size is comfortable and you like a snug fit then I would stick with the same.

Last edited:
If you don't like tight shoes.. go up a half size! Snug TTS is snug.. thats like saying Limited GR but like IIIIstic said.. thats just him.  For me, I tried them on yesterday and they were tight af. Thank god I have an 11.5 on the way. 

Also glad I got the chance to try them on so I don't have to deal with the craziness today... I would have been lined up and ready at one of the foot stores lol.

****. making me want to go for 11 after copping the 11.5 off SS.

Last retro I got a 11, but Nike's sizing been off and my feet have changed in terms of used to liking snug vs a little room now.
I honestly think you'll be fine man.

Toebox will likely be snug no matter how you slice it

Yeah because that link is at least 10 min old. These will sell out today but doesn't seem like an instant OOS like most limited, hyped shoes these days. Just don't sleep :lol:

Back
Top Bottom