Official Air Max 97 Thread

I'm still on my first of two pairs of these. I've worn them a fair amount and as time has passed since they released, I have to be honest and say I don't love them as much as I thought I would when I bought them. I was super psyched for them leading up to the release, but in real life, I still put the OG silvers far ahead of everything else. Something about the Japan's means they just don't pop like I thought they would. Still really like the shoe, but now I sort of wish I had bought a fourth pair of silvers instead of my second pair of these LOL
I hear you bro, I like my silver bullets more too. I had to have a pair of these tho. Neon/volt cw is a must

20181231_110118.jpg
Such a nice one !

anyone know of a site that still has a size 8 in the Pure Platinum/White/University Red

r5531002

any help would be appreciated.

You think so? I have like 10+ pairs of 97s including all the retros of the OG color ways and still have undefeated as one of my fav pairs

For me, the color scheme, the patent leather, and the writing make them look like horrific fakes. I can’t get past that. I’m a huge 97 fan as well.... just can’t stand those or the white ones.

Those have a nice day joints that are coming out soon are also terrible.

undefeateds are fire, seem to be more comfortable than most of the recent pairs I've copped.

undefeateds are fire, seem to be more comfortable than most of the recent pairs I've copped.

They’ve got a phylon midsole. Some of the women’s releases (and I think all the ultras) have the same materials... they are way more comfortable because of that.

They’ve got a phylon midsole. Some of the women’s releases (and I think all the ultras) have the same materials... they are way more comfortable because of that.
Ahh that’s right I recall someone saying that in here before. Thanks man.

So what's the deal with these? Can't find a product number or any info on them. I think they're part of a pack? I saw 180s that had a similar color scheme.

20181223104344-jpg.2235285

Another Wmns colorway

Nike Air Max 97
Release Date: January, 2019
$160Color: Bio Beige/Light Carbon/Dusty Peach/Bio Beige
Style Code: AR7621-201

nike-air-max-97-AR7621-201-1.jpg

nike-air-max-97-AR7621-201-3.jpg

nike-air-max-97-AR7621-201-4.jpg

nike-air-max-97-AR7621-201-2.jpg

nike-air-max-97-AR7621-201-6.jpg

nike-air-max-97-AR7621-201-5.jpg