Official Air Max 97 Thread

By the way, nice colorways, everybody! I’m always making the same type of ID colorways and blocking, so it’s great to see what others come up with.

Does anybody know if the air bag color tints the actual outside of the airbag, or simply the inner workings of the air max? That’s a big deal for me- I’ve always thought the outer “bubble” on any air max should be clear.

Should be the actual inside of the bubble. I had a pair of 97s IDs way back in the day and the bubble was clear and inner part was red

Does anybody know if the air bag color tints the actual outside of the airbag, or simply the inner workings of the air max? That’s a big deal for me- I’ve always thought the outer “bubble” on any air max should be clear.
Yeah its just the interior pillars that are coloured.

download (5)-2.jpg

I loved the buffalo texture... I had a pair of air max 2003s that I ID’d that had it on them. I really wish they would retro the 2003.

Thanks for the replies on the colored pillars vs colored air bag guys. The digital renderings are just awful looking. I swear they’ve been so much better in the past.

Also- love the old buffalo IDs. Contrast stitching and all the options were great. A truly customizable shoe!

Low key relieved but also a bit disappointed. Personal grails SW 97/1 that I broke my NoResalePrices policy for did not pass the verification process.

Back
Top Bottom