Official Air Max 97 Thread

D1F64D62-1124-4D14-BADF-24726A2BD5D5.jpeg
https://www.citygear.com/nike-air-max-97-34.html

Oh cmon. I prefer the 97 as a silhouette every day of the week but the Wild West 98 is leaps and bounds better in terms of material/pattern blocking in this pack.
The thing with the 98 for me is that it’s busy enough as it is, there’s all sorts of lines/shapes and patterns built in to the shoe going in different directions. There’s this propensity to block it in a way that accentuates that and as such, have never been a fan. And much more specifically with this one, it uses more paisley than I’d like.

The thing with the 98 for me is that it’s busy enough as it is, there’s all sorts of lines/shapes and patterns built in to the shoe going in different directions. There’s this propensity to block it in a way that accentuates that and as such, have never been a fan. And much more specifically with this one, it uses more paisley than I’d like.
Fair. Not for everyone for sure. I’m on a crazy cw train right now but hear your point.

The wild west 97's are the best one out the 3 releases and the 97's look better in person dope....there really not many made..all the retails i been to didnt have a lot in stock where i went they on had 2 pairs in size 10.5 .......i honestly like the concept and you can wear a nice fit with it

RIP to another pair :frown:....Whoops...had to update, also when did Photobucket begin with this nasty brolic watermark???

Last edited:
LC please? Don't have more pics unfortunately. I can ask for more, is there a particular area I should ask for?

Attachments

• s-l1600-17.jpg
    s-l1600-17.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 71
  • s-l1600-16.jpg
    s-l1600-16.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 61
  • s-l1600-15.jpg
    s-l1600-15.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 65
:frown:

I'm not a 97 expert so i'd appreciate some guidance on what to look for when looking for a pair on ebay

Back
Top Bottom