Official Air Max 97 Thread

I'm thinking about grabbing another pair bout to hit up that chat and tell em well funds wasn't as low as I thiught but again if you'll hit me with another code I'll grab right now lmao

I took your advise and just chatted and asked for 20% off and got one first try thanks
I did it last week and they gave me 15% off also

do you guys think the SW 97/1 has reached it's peak, in terms of value? trying to determine if i should part with mine now.

do you guys think the SW 97/1 has reached it's peak, in terms of value? trying to determine if i should part with mine now.
If you got em for retail. Then it's nice win. I wouldn't feel bad selling while the hype is still strong....I'm sure they'll come down after people forget.

If you got em for retail. Then it's nice win. I wouldn't feel bad selling while the hype is still strong....I'm sure they'll come down after people forget.
got mine for resell as well, around $700, so the net isn't really that much, maybe around $200 lol but i figure i should cash in now before it starts decreasing.

I feel like ndc playing with those IDs though. They done took em off and put em back up at least 10 times I feel like.

Now I'm just waiting for a seller to ship my Jordan 1 black and orange peels....I ordered em Monday and it's still waiting. Think he might flake as I got em for 150 and there were three buys after at 182 186 and 195.

BEDDC7F9-693A-4111-8444-7A3300C1D9C8.jpeg

I'm liking all these IDs...I had to settle with a simple but loud all red and black pair. Don't own to many all red shoes....calling em the bloodclot 97s

Just tried to get a code rep was like nah b you just used one on the id's lol

Just use different email... they never hook it up on my main account “anymore” lol they say I have got too many promo codes! I spend a crazy amount of money w/ Nike so they should just keep pumping out codes :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Some of these nike chat reps wanna act like “captain save a code”:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will always find ways Nike

Back
Top Bottom