Official Air Max 97 Thread

Hi. Just purchased a pair of AM97 white/wolf grey in UK8.5. Feel a bit narrow in toe box especially on right foot. Also own AM1 25th anniversary in same size which stretched out nicely after a few wears. Does anyone know if AM97 leather stretches out the same as AM1 or are we looking at 0.5 up?

4DA31879-4934-4E86-A5F6-2D2C620005E0.jpeg
97/Plus in church.
I think Nike should also let 97/Plus IDs available as well.

So far I didn’t like the 97/Pluses colorways so I’m glad I got this simple pair.

after seeing the summer of love London on air 97s, think I’ll be going after those over the other two. Feel like I can get some good wear in them this spring/summer and the colors just pop for me

20190128_222915.jpg

Did not like these @ first because they were extremely stiff, but after several wears they feel really comfortable. Love the "lux" style vibe it gives.

Does the high back bother your Achilles? There were a couple well below retail on StockX, but I never got them because I felt like they might be uncomfortable.

after seeing "in progress' on my id's for the past few days i talked to the chat & they said they are set to be shipped on 4/5, i don't know why it's not updating for me tho ...i can't wait to see them.

After about 10 mins of walking in the throwback futures, the inside edge of the toeboxes have both started creasing really badly so they're going straight back.
It's that sharp a crease that they look like they're already starting to get stretch marks.
If you want them to look at - beautiful. Just don't wear em.. :tongue:
I'll add some photos later

after seeing "in progress' on my id's for the past few days i talked to the chat & they said they are set to be shipped on 4/5, i don't know why it's not updating for me tho ...i can't wait to see them.

oh damn ...my id's shipped

Back
Top Bottom