Official Air Max 97 Thread

London’s are just more unique. They obviously have a lot going on in terms of colors but there hasn’t been any recent AM 97 release with a gradient air unit. We’ve seen the oversized swoosh done before with the Off White 97

I feel like Nike still has a ton of Shanghai’s....I haven’t seen many order confirmations while other shoes from the collection I’ve seen over 50. All those errors only happened with the Shanghai pair, which didn’t restock later like Seouls.

I feel like Nike still has a ton of Shanghai’s....I haven’t seen many order confirmations while other shoes from the collection I’ve seen over 50. All those errors only happened with the Shanghai pair, which didn’t restock later like Seouls.
I would assume they're all in China.

The 98 slander is ridiculous. Yeah, the US is drenched in pairs because it's OUR shoe.

There are 1.4 billion people in China. I'm sure there are plenty more Shanghai 97s to go around over there.

They’re probably my 2.a or b. out of today’s release, 8). Wouldn’t pay full price, but on disco, it’s a cop. Those AM1s on the other hand. Wouldn’t pay $50 for. I know some people are feeling them, but they’re atrocious to me.

Last edited:
Boys did you guys notice that all the Asian cities designers are men

And the non Asian cities designers are women

I thought it was interesting fact and Nike did a balance

I thought Shanghai released 3 times

First release I tried to cop my size 10

Second release 9.5 was available no 10

Third release I came in and saw the error..... there was 10.5 think

Seoul has same release with Shanghai..I think.

man, like i said. its weird that there’s not a lot of pairs up for sale on sites like stockx and goat. i dont even see early reviews from known youtubers. makes me think nike botched the release on shanghai’s thus the limited quantities and high resell value

hoping a restock pop on snkrs soon.

7C450884-EDBE-49A7-B657-2ED5D18B221D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom