Official Air Max 97 Thread

791FBE84-D529-429E-97A7-049FD25648C7.gif

I seen folks in here post better ID's then any of the On-Air Collection

HAVE ANY ONE OF YOU GUYS RECEIVE THE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FOR ANY OF THE ON AIR KICKS? I HIT ON THE SEOULS YESTERDAY, GOT A CONFIRMATION EMAIL, BUT MY STATUS KEEPS SAYING “PREPARING TO SHIP”. ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED...HOLLA.

CED B.

HAVE ANY ONE OF YOU GUYS RECEIVE THE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FOR ANY OF THE ON AIR KICKS? I HIT ON THE SEOULS YESTERDAY, GOT A CONFIRMATION EMAIL, BUT MY STATUS KEEPS SAYING “PREPARING TO SHIP”. ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED...HOLLA.

CED B.

Yeah one of my Seoul’s shipped this morning

CED B.
Seouls shipped for me.

Shanghais top my list simply because of how unique they are but still look good, and the colorway just works so well together.

New York comes second to me because of the colorway. That Brown gradient looks so nice. Only thing I don't really like is the medial side of the 98 design with that oval smack dab in the center.

The rest, as nice as they look, feels like they could be regular releases rather than a collab.

Well for all those people with charges and no order confirmation, Nike says a lot of peoples payments were processing while the shoe was selling out so all charges should be off by Monday and those order numbers will show declined

Back
Top Bottom