Official Air Max 97 Thread

IMG_20190419_064950.jpg
IMG_20190419_065336.jpg
Yep, these are it. For me, the best of the pack. I get that the Shanghai's are a beautiful shoe. I just have no interest in wearing 'em.

6479B07C-519B-4343-AB9F-5C04EDEAD004.jpeg

Jayson Tatum 97. Gonna assume they were a 1 of 1

man i hate when people claim u.city (or any other stl county suburb) & st. louis at the same time, it's usually people who don't come into the city who claim the city...sorry, soapbox over.

Never owned a pair, but my nephew just spend his savings on a pair of 97s. Looks like the left side of his right shoe, above the the last lace loop, there's a bit of a plastic edge, that bites his ankel. After tinkering with them, the problem persisted, so I told his mom, they should return them to Footlocker. Anyone had problems with the 97s?

Never owned a pair, but my nephew just spend his savings on a pair of 97s. Looks like the left side of his right shoe, above the the last lace loop, there's a bit of a plastic edge, that bites his ankel. After tinkering with them, the problem persisted, so I told his mom, they should return them to Footlocker. Anyone had problems with the 97s?

Some of my 97s do this, while others don’t. I usually buy multiples to find a pair that doesn’t have it, and return the others. For ones I can’t buy multiples of, I usually buy thicker insoles that raise my foot up. The shoes are also way more comfortable with the aftermarket insoles... because the normal ones are paper thin.

Back
Top Bottom