Official Air Max 97 Thread

Thinking of going in the am..I have to be at work but may go late. Driving from RI btw.

Just wait the extra few days..Boston traffic or the disappointment of either lining up or being sold out by the time you get there will bd frustrating.

All these places and Im stuck at my full time job.. and none of these places are near me in nyc fml.

Might walk over to Cncpts on my break at 10. Hopefully there's still pairs. Doesn't seem to be much hype on these, just wish it was that way for the Sport Royals!

Might walk over to Cncpts on my break at 10. Hopefully there's still pairs. Doesn't seem to be much hype on these, just wish it was that way for the Sport Royals!
Anyone outside of Concpts yet? Want to head over but parking in that area isn't great.

Anyone outside of Concpts yet? Want to head over but parking in that area isn't great.

I got there and there was maybe 10-15 ppl in front of me. Super Easy cop. If you can get there within the next 15-20 mins you should def be able to cop. Dudes were getting back in line to double up. Good luck man.

Back
Top Bottom