Official Air Max 97 Thread

20170715_160122_1920x.jpg

https://www.fineline1721.com/products/nike-air-max-97-ultra-17?variant=42466827715

Figures they were women's. They always get the nice and expressive colorways.
I don't know if they were confirmed to be women's, but the pink accents, khaki/rose gold mudguard and cheetah print on the laces are feminine.

But yea, women be getting some nice colors.....my homegirl in high school had these voltage cherry's, the whole upper had a nice pearl finish to it

13118089_709451725863895_1326379838_n.jpg

I don't know if they were confirmed to be women's, but the pink accents, khaki/rose gold mudguard and cheetah print on the laces are feminine.

But yea, women be getting some nice colors.....my homegirl in high school had these voltage cherry's, the whole upper had a nice pearl finish to it

13118089_709451725863895_1326379838_n.jpg

Maybe I might get lucky and they got size 13 in em lol

Read somewhere on IG those navy and neons are an asia exclusive

Can someone confirm if this is true

Maybe I might get lucky and they got size 13 in em lol
you're a 13 just like frankwh1te frankwh1te , I know it's a pain to buy kicks that size

Read somewhere on IG those navy and neons are an asia exclusive

Can someone confirm if this is true
I can't confirm cause I don't have insider info, but from what I have read in this thread is that the 2005 retro of the neons were an Asia exclusive. I don't think that's the case this time around

Stockists allocation for half of the upcoming releases is looking hella limited in the EU. 3rd August drops only releasing in FL Milan for the whole of Europe wow

Yea they're jacked up. Go ahead and send those to me for $100 lol
Lol. I'm just nitpicking I guess. This is the only pair I've seen of the 2017 release. I thought they were just dirty but I think its more of a quality issue. 3m coating rubbed away, uneven midsole paint and an piece of the 3m piping looks like it was cutoff. BUT I only paid $100.

There is a Neon 95-97 and an OG Neon 97 with a white mid sole.. Im not sure why anyone would color the mid sole black when there is a Neon 95 version with a black mid sole already.

Stockists allocation for half of the upcoming releases is looking hella limited in the EU. 3rd August drops only releasing in FL Milan for the whole of Europe wow

True story, my store stocked around 100 silvers, 30 golds, 15 summits. But getting only ~10 each colourway for the new ones. Nike are playing a weird game

There is a Neon 95-97 and an OG Neon 97 with a white mid sole.. Im not sure why anyone would color the mid sole black when there is a Neon 95 version with a black mid sole already.

why would i paint a neon 97, inspired by a neon 95 to look like a neon 95?

Back
Top Bottom