Official Air Max 97 Thread

IMG_5186.PNG

If you not hip, get hip :nthat:

DSM was not easy. People must have an instant checkout method. Cause it was gone before i could enter any info
I copped from there no problem no bot. All sizes were available when page loaded except 11.5-13 so I'm assuming they didn't even have them.

I started refreshing St Alfred at like 9:58 and my IP got banned when it dropped at 10:00. Salty AF right now haha

DSM went fast for big sizes... I had a backdoor to a cart and still missed the 13... probably only 1 pair.... Thankfully Holypopstore shipped my 12... Hope these fit a looser than traditional 97s
What was ship on holypop to US?

Nvm 35 euro so like $215 usd total. Eesh

Every site that released was a cake walk besides NDC if you were on them right at drop. I was able to score on every site I tried (except UI that cancelled).

DSM was not easy. People must have an instant checkout method. Cause it was gone before i could enter any info
I copped from there no problem no bot. All sizes were available when page loaded except 11.5-13 so I'm assuming they didn't even have them.

so you were able to put in shipping info and still checkout fast enough? Cause i was surprised how it was gone out my cart before I could even get to the payment page

What was ship on holypop to US?

All in right around $220 which wasn't bad considering DSM with tax would have cost me $210...

I could have probably gotten any size besides 13 and I was a second late because the password page didn't automatically revert back... 13 was sold at a check out...

so you were able to put in shipping info and still checkout fast enough? Cause i was surprised how it was gone out my cart before I could even get to the payment page
Yup

Back
Top Bottom