Official Air Max 97 Thread

Joining the chorus of people commenting on the fit of the Skepta AM97 Ultras, I wear a 9 in the silver bullets and needed a 9.5 in the Skeptas.

IMG_7038.PNG

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/womens-air-max-97-swarovski-2017

So annoying the Swarovski's are woman only. I really want those.. Ill try for a 12 and pray they fit well.. I prob wont be successful on SNKRS anyway.

Didn't even know the Skepta's have that braiding detailing.. damn. Execution on point, can't wait to receive.

20170908_092725.jpg
Didn't even know the Skepta's have that braiding detailing.. damn. Execution on point, can't wait to receive.
Just saw a review on yt on them. Said it's inspired by Morroco trip he went on weaving or clothing pattern of the city Marrakech.

2nd day in a row I've been rocking these

Joining the chorus of people commenting on the fit of the Skepta AM97 Ultras, I wear a 9 in the silver bullets and needed a 9.5 in the Skeptas.

Damnnnnn say it ain't so fam cause I got my silver bullets in a 9 also and they are already a bit snug, I thought the skeptas in a 9 would be perfect because every other pair of Ultras I tried on were pretty damn big even for size 9!!!(My Skeptas supposed to come in today) I just hate heel slippage so I feel like I always will size down in order to avoid it

Back
Top Bottom