Official Air Max 97 Thread

I have no idea where the hype for UNDFTD's suddenly came from. They got posted in here several times and no one cared minus like 4 ppl.. :lol:

im sayin :lol:

I came in here only for skeptas and undftds and I swear no one was wanting the black undftd pair because of the patent leather.

something tells me that the "hype" won't relate to people actually putting their dollars out for the undfts

I like and want the black pair. But if i can some how pull skepta's for retail...id do that over the undftds.

Thats a great shot to make them look good, but I'll always prefer grey over pink.
yea that photo is sick, but they're too feminine in my opinion and I was surprised that they were a men's release

I have no idea where the hype for UNDFTD's suddenly came from. They got posted in here several times and no one cared minus like 4 ppl.. :lol:
c'mon man you know exactly why :lol:

I always said I liked the black joints. I like all these collabs is just the hassle around them turns me off. Not saying everything should be easy, it's just wack how some of the best colorways of a sneaker is always on some limited bs. But Ima try my hand so... f it

yea that photo is sick, but they're too feminine in my opinion and I was surprised that they were a men's release

c'mon man you know exactly why :lol:

Im guessing reselling lol.. I'd be surprised if these resold for astronomical numbers.

UnDS. Next up Beige Particles
IMG_20170913_091520_849.jpg

What's the point of an 8 day pop-up? I wonder if that means a lot of stock, or they'll be selling other Undefeated x Nike merch.

well they do have merch, but I'm prob going to give em a call during my break at school to ask if they're planning on selling throughout those 8-days or if its just a they start on Saturday and they'll just sell through the stock and just have merch for the rest of the pop-up.

Back
Top Bottom