Official Air Max 97 Thread

Mine says 1 pound too and I only ordered shoes, hmmm I wonder what that means
It means UDFTD be cheating on weight for shipping items, which is a common thing

alot of stores print they own shipping labels and set the weight at 1lb

keeps all the packages within the set shipping cost they charged everyone, which was $10 in the USA

That La Brea pop-up was one of the slowest ****ing moving lines I've ever seen. I copped online while in line and bolted. F that pop-up.

I bet alot of people did this same thing ^^ left after they checked out online while inline

anyone at the labrea popup? and if so hows the line? kinda want that bag now after seeing the 3m lol

Both shipping labels created. Expected arrival is Friday. Hope that is true since Im going on a trip next week.

Well hoping my shipping label gets created soon :/ I know its only the day after the release but UPS my choice shows nothing :frown:

Well hoping my shipping label gets created soon :/ I know its only the day after the release but UPS my choice shows nothing :frown:
I'm in the same boat. I'm worried because I put in the correct billing address since it's different from my shipping, but on my confirmation email it changed it to match my shipping. Hopefully they don't cancel.

Back
Top Bottom