Official Air Max 97 Thread

I think Swarovski look cool for a chick. I just can't justify wearing a women's shoe of any kind, glitter or not. Especially when the shoe is essentially a men's colorway covered in crystals.

Reactions: PJS
I think Swarovski look cool for a chick. I just can't justify wearing a women's shoe of any kind, glitter or not. Especially when the shoe is essentially a men's colorway covered in crystals.
I kinda feel what you are saying however I found a pair of dope women's 97's a mythical size 14 on Amazon that I could not pass up for $59. It doesn't even look like a women's colorway, in my opinion.

IMG_5681.JPG
IMG_5685.JPG
One of my better mail days in a minute. Really like both pairs and would have a hard time deciding what I like best. Dope to see the 97s get love, always one of my favorite air max growing up.

Depending on the CW I don't mind wearing certain women shoes just can't be to feminine but in the Swarovski case if you already have the OG silvers(which Most do including myself ) it seems really redundant to get them especially for the price they are asking for them but to each his own I'd rather double up on the silvers before buying those just my personal opinion

Was gonna cop from my homie but there was a flaw. I'm pretty picky. Would you guys do it? $420

Attachments

• IMG_2004.PNG
    IMG_2004.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom