Official Air Max 97 Thread

Once the Black neon drops stateside. I’m going to have to leave this group. I only wanted the black neon. Now that I’m in this group, I own the AB but also want the navy gold, triple black, SB restock, and now this royal one. My wallet hates me!

66296CE7-70A7-4637-98F9-B43BCF778E9D.jpeg
These are serious. Happy to be within the size range.

Once the Black neon drops stateside. I’m going to have to leave this group. I only wanted the black neon. Now that I’m in this group, I own the AB but also want the navy gold, triple black, SB restock, and now this royal one. My wallet hates me!

Dude I know... I kind of waited the SB's earlier this year.. missed it and said well i don't really like any of the cw's. Saw the neon blacks, had to buy... then someone posted pics of AB's after telling myself NO I bought them. Torn between wanting the royals or bullets to end the year for 97's though.

Dude I know... I kind of waited the SB's earlier this year.. missed it and said well i don't really like any of the cw's. Saw the neon blacks, had to buy... then someone posted pics of AB's after telling myself NO I bought them. Torn between wanting the royals or bullets to end the year for 97's though.

Yea. Didn’t even care for any other color until pictures were posted. Had to cop the AB. Also this group pretty chill. No drama so it’s also hard to leave a group of chill fellas.

66296CE7-70A7-4637-98F9-B43BCF778E9D.jpeg
These are serious. Happy to be within the size range.

Are these both confirmed to women sizes only? My inner voice of reason is hoping they are and they aren't. Because I have enough shoes to last a lifetime and I really don't need anything more... except the black/neons and some Js and outlet steals....and then whatever dope cws they release next year.

i didnt even bother at complexcon. i got there at 11:30am on sunday and the line was cut off for the 97s. they said to come back at 3pm for the merch but i didnt care for 'em (i already had what i wanted from the previous drop). it was a circus, ppl literally spent the entire day on line.

Reactions: PJS

Bullets are the cream of the crop.

abside.jpg
abglo2.jpg
skepta close up.jpg
skepta 2.jpg
I only have 3 of the 97's, the AB's, Skepta's, and finally the Japan's. I got the AB's when they did their surprise drop since I was ndc right when they dropped. The skepta's and japan's were in my opinion, a lot easier than dealing with all the crap through snkrs/nike since I ordered those from overseas, OBD skepta's (which was costly due to shipping), and kixfiles for the japan's (167 shipped)...no headache whatsoever with those....apologies for the format mess. still a noob at posting.

Back
Top Bottom