Official Air Max 97 Thread

Finally got to picking up my pkgs.

Ready for Japans on Fri.

Attachments

• Snapchat-503692491.jpg
    Snapchat-503692491.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 24
all these pics of 97/95s...sigh, why couldn't they have just made it in men's too. i'll have to keep reminding myself i don't need any more shoes...as i can't stop looking through all these threads :lol:

Still waiting to cop these Japan's...also I just noticed my 95/97s have a stitching flaw :lol: I can never win. They still look nice though.

Anybody going to the Sean Wotherspoon stores in VA to cop? Its only a few hours drive for me, I might go camp. You think getting there the afternoon before will give enough time to secure a pair in line?

Anybody going to the Sean Wotherspoon stores in VA to cop? Its only a few hours drive for me, I might go camp. You think getting there the afternoon before will give enough time to secure a pair in line?
You need to be camping now to even have a chance.

You need to be camping now to even have a chance.

yea i figured this & i was gonna fly out there the day before, so imma just take my chances on snkrs in march on airmax day, i've been blessed thus far with the app..copped the skeptas, undftds & pigeon dunks off there ..just gotta be quick wit it .. wish i could proxy a pair tho, i'd love to double up on such a dope shoe.

Back
Top Bottom