Official Air Max 97 Thread

If you actually wear a 14 , then you screwed, I wear a legit 13 and I can't even wear my 13's they fit so tight. Had to sell them. I have been looking for a 14 all morning.

Damb. Ima prob need to flip my 13 then smh. We'll see next week. I don't resell but if i can get a few bucks over retail I won't be mad, just don't want to take a loss

Reactions: PJS
Anybody need an assist on these? My local finishline has some sizes in them. Need to know in the next 15 mjn

Before the 10am SNKRS drop, I copped an 11.5 from Sneaker Feature. I really need a 12 but they didn’t have that size in stock. I figured they’d be better than nothing in case I struck out on SNKRS.

Got lucky and copped a size 12 on SNKRS, but Feature Sneaker doesn’t allow you to cancel orders or return.

So, if anyone needs 11.5 SBs for retail, hit me up.

Didn't think these would move so quick online. Visited a few stores this afternoon and scattered sizes were available at most stores. Ended up grabbing another pair for myself. ATL area btw.

The best part of the massive Yeezy release this morning is that these flew under the radar in-store. They sold out quickly online, but I was able to grab a pair at my local FTL at 7pm EST.

Manage to cop these ...found them lying around in the stores

IMG_6921.JPG

Was able to cop another pair of silver bullets with a champs birthday coupon they sent me like 2 weeks ago. $135 out the door :pimp:

Do these even come in 12.5? I feel like most Nikes jump up to 13 after 12. Anywho if these size 12 don’t fit when I get them in the mail I’ll sell them to someone on here for retail.

The last "restock" I believe had 12.5 on SNKRS only, possibly the foot sites (but not in stores in my area). Always so hard to find 12.5 for anything it seems.
12.5 would be perfect for me, while these are narrow, it's not bad for me to wear 12 because the material isn't some hard plasticky leather or crushing the pinkie like some models.

The one FTL/HoH in my area had me thinking I was at Sneakercon or something with so many Off Whites/yeezys/UNDFTD etc type heat on feet, while these just sat there on a bench, getting knocked around :D.

Thank you Yeezy for making people forget about this drop!

I kind of slept in and missed the SNKRS drop. Missed all the links y'all posted.....

Hella bummed....

Went to go pick up my FTL Beluga 2 pair and I just asked the cashier if they had any SBs left....

And they did! I was able to use my military disco.... 20% off $160....

Felt good to finally have em for retail... well under retail lol... $138 and some change.

Attachments

• 20171125_165746.jpg
    20171125_165746.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 82
Yea, you definitely need to size up on these. Been like that with most Air Max for me since they originally released.

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom