Official Air Max 97 Thread

Anybody who asks about golds again is getting reported for trolling

15128634.jpg

Foot locker and champs have to update their website. I drove far cause both websites said that the silver bullet was available in store. I even showed the employees that it was available but they said sold out
got to make a call, and get confirmation.

Hate to beat a dead horse, but what's the consensus on the sizing of Silver Bullets? Looking to buy the lady a pair for the holidays. TTS or half up?

Majority say go up .5 if you can. Others have said TTS is fine, they worked for me TTS. You're prob fine either way
Agreed, either way you should be fine. I got 2 pair, one TTS and one .5 size bigger. I ended up keeping the .5 bigger for my liking as I like a little room up front, but I could have made the TTS pair work as well.

The insole in the Silver Bullets are super stiff and added no comfort. So i replaced them with skme Flyknit Racer insoles and theyre better. A bit more comfort but nothing incredible. Plus it makes the shoe fit better.

I've found my 97 to break in nicely. The creasing can get a little weird but the cushioning gets better IMO.

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom