Official Air Max 97 Thread

3414C0B4-24CB-4176-97B0-22A93D9546EF.jpeg
Major delay on this. Got them in Hong Kong. My first 97s, can’t wear to break them in!

I got an email from the USPS the hanon order will be here Thursday. I woke up early this morning to an email from BSTN, my impulsive side kicked in and now i have doubles of the German camos... Japans will be had eventually... Now im looking for Silver Bullets.... Thanks for accepting an outsider like me into the 97 air max fold...

I got an email from the USPS the hanon order will be here Thursday. I woke up early this morning to an email from BSTN, my impulsive side kicked in and now i have doubles of the German camos... Japans will be had eventually... Now im looking for Silver Bullets.... Thanks for accepting an outsider like me into the 97 air max fold...

I’ll be glad when my Germans get here.

US arrive at Thursday :smokin US, Italy, Black Friday, Japan OG and Women Neon I'm good, just need the new triple black ultra when they will release...Can't have Japan camo but with all this mentionned + 98 next releases, can't complain...

Yep, only thing we can regret for these camo
How do the women neon fit ?

How do the women neon fit ?
If I remember well I took a 11.5 US while I take in men's size a 10.5, and they're perfect to my feet.

But as others said they advice to take 1.5 or even 2, it really depends...

1.5 would have been too much for me on this one but as 95 are concerned I have 2 pairs in women sizes 12 US, when I take 10.5 or 11 in men's sizes (10.5 better) and 12 wasn't great...

It gives the shoe a compact aspect.

So it depends not only of your size in men but also of the form of your feet, sometimes a size up could be enough for someone while another need 1.5 or 2...

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180109-211254.png

Anyone knows what colourway is this and where to cop? Saw this in a YouTube video and instantly fell in love with it
Screenshot_20180109-211254.png

Anyone knows what colourway is this and where to cop? Saw this in a YouTube video and instantly fell in love with it
AM 97 Bone Light should be able to pick them up cheap. i got mine for $110 a few months back

Are they not just the gold bullets with an IT flag?
correct, but they're more rare since they will only release in a handful of boutiques in Italy just like the silvers in late 2016

Gonna need those to go with the silvers. Smh.
you still got that Italian plug?

3414C0B4-24CB-4176-97B0-22A93D9546EF.jpeg
Major delay on this. Got them in Hong Kong. My first 97s, can’t wear to break them in!
man these are so nice, would have copped for my lil sis if they were made in women's sizes

AM 97 Bone Light should be able to pick them up cheap. i got mine for $110 a few months back

maybe these:

White / Wolf Grey - Black
921826 101

*edit: nope, swoosh does not match.

those are the white/lite bone from the premium suede pack that dropped this past summer.

I got a pair for 92$ from Norte on sale.

Thanks all for your help! Just to confirm, is this the product code? 312834006

Back
Top Bottom