Official Air Max 97 Thread

I don't understand...what is the specific problem with Ultras? These below are really nice and if they are Ultras then I can't see how they are a different build to an OG 97. What am I missing here?
This colorway is good.
YouTuber Pinoe said he liked it. But it’s an Ultra so no cop.

Well, Skeptas 97s are Ultras, people mention it in positive way once in a while

UNDFT 97s are Ultras, they are somewhat grails of 97s.

Not sure why Ultras are being hated on. Just like Donk cars or Priuses are being hated on. No reason.

Last edited:
So I've tried unsuccessfully to try to find a pair of Silver Bullets for close to retail. This has probably been asked in this thread before, so forgive me, but how to the womens and men's pair compare? From pictures they look like they are pretty much the same shoe. I'm a men's 9, can I just get a womens 10.5 and call it a day? They are more reasonably priced for sure.

If you need photographic/first hand experience this is a men's size 9.5 & a women's 11. They are identical in every way.

IMG_5825.JPG

IMG_5826.JPG

A little while ago I posted on here, asking if I should get Hematites or Black Fridays as my Black 97 of choice. Well I ended up getting them both in to have a look at with the plan being to send one of them back....but when I got them in hand I just couldn't do it. Two absolutely fiery shoes when seen in the flesh.

20180224_154355.jpg
20180224_154518.jpg
20180224_154724.jpg
20180224_154846.jpg
20180224_155050.jpg

20180224_155107.jpg
Where did you get the BFs ? I find every size except sz 11 in store

I'm having an issue debating between the Air Max 97 country Camo Germany or U.K. to purchase? I like both colorways but I'm trying to cut down as I won too many kicks as is. For the people that own these shoes which colorway do you like more and why? Also were the Japans limited I don't see them too often.

Anyone here buy the air Max Plus 97 "layered cake" colorway? I. I'm not a big fan of the greenish colored midsole. Does anyone know any niietalk member who offer midsole painting? Or anyone in the NYC area? I'd like to repaint the midsole black. Thanks.

hoosier bad boy 11 hoosier bad boy 11

I have both UK & German camos.

I’d say the Germans are slightly more appealing imo

and the reason you don’t see too many of the Japan pairs is cause they only released in Japan and in a size run of 5-12, much less produced than all the other county camo pairs.

Thanks boss I’m gonna go with the Germans because I already have the HAL 97 so I probably don’t need another green colorway

If you need photographic/first hand experience this is a men's size 9.5 & a women's 11. They are identical in every way.

IMG_5825.JPG

IMG_5826.JPG
the difference is usually the footbed, women's are more narrow. depends if it's a unisex shoe or a true women's vs. men's build.

Back
Top Bottom