Official Air Max 97 Thread

Does anyone know if you can enter the draw with different accounts using the same credit/debit card without Nike voiding your entry? Or do you have to have multiple cards with different names?

Does anyone know if you can enter the draw with different accounts using the same credit/debit card without Nike voiding your entry? Or do you have to have multiple cards with different names?
I do 2 different accounts, one with paypal and one with a debit card, but the paypal is tied to the debit card. I have no issues when entering draws

upload_2018-3-25_15-31-53.png

120 reservations just for today, vans been out since friday(?)

kith got hella stock for instore release, online stock better mirror

thats just the stock for the SoHo location. BK got its own stock, Miami and LA got their own too. Plus the online stock. Kith always do big numbers

Yea not too long ago. I guess they were delayed and sent some more out today

Oh. So there's still hope! :emoji_pray:

BTW, who is the e-mail from? I tried looking at my past raffle win from them but I couldn't find it - not even the shipping e-mails :nerd:

Finally.
W from Kith. :nthat:
Long overdue, first time hitting on a Kith Raffle...
Says pick up is from 11am-1pm, what time should I be there? Thanks.
8D2728A9-D735-4570-9E2A-70C37C53C2B6.jpeg
Congrats. Guess that means another Kith L for me. Last time I hit at the soho location - I would suggest latest 10:45. 10:30 would be better if you got time. Either way - you’ll be waiting 30 mins min from the time you get there.

Back
Top Bottom