Official Air Max 97 Thread

Quick question NT Fam.

Would you trade AJ 1 Bred toes and AJ 1 Gold toes for the Sean Wotherspoon 97/1s??

Only you can answer that.

If I were asked, I'd say absolutely because the bred toes were lazy and the gold toes are a patent leather nightmare that ruin the comfort of the Jordan 1.

Finally caved and bought the SW 1/97 off StockX, it is what it is.

Went .5 down based on reviews and what others have said, will report back once in hand!

I'm tempted to do the same, but I'm hoping the resell price dips below $500. Should have gotten a pair from WCS when I had the chance.

I wouldn't be surprised if it does dip below 500 for a few weeks before coming back up, but I'm just impatient to wait :rofl:

Yeah I know I fn regret not getting it from WCS, I put to much faith in my ability to cop at retail :rofl:

I wouldn't be surprised if it does dip below 500 for a few weeks before coming back up, but I'm just impatient to wait :rofl:

Yeah I know I fn regret not getting it from WCS, I put to much faith in my ability to cop at retail :rofl:

Same, man. I had the audacity to think that with all the raffles I entered and all the friends doing the draw for me, that I might double up lol congrats on eventually getting your pair though.

I probably wouldn’t but I’m biased towards Jordan 1’s

I think I might go ahead and do it. I have all the AJ 1s that matter (breds, chi’s, shattered backboard, Black toes, and many more).

Those Sean Wotherspoons are definitely calling my name! Plus it would kill me to spend $520+ on resell

So i bought a Air Max 97 from JDSports for 222 dollars
They sent me the wrong size. I asked them to send me a Return shipping label but they kept refusing and said we don't support international shipping label for your return. so i'm like WTF....
so after messaging back and forth JDSports told me to pay for shipping and they will reimburse the shipping
and What do you know the shipping itself cost 222 dollars... in that case they should've just sent me a new shoes for that price. Battling with these guys for couple days and so hard to get a hold of these guys this is the results you guys get...
so angry i would never ever buy from JDSports.
Worst experience with the customer service... They kept repeating the stuff over and over and it was just wandering around in circles....

Finally caved and bought the SW 1/97 off StockX, it is what it is.

Went .5 down based on reviews and what others have said, will report back once in hand!

$500 ain’t bad compared to what people would pay for off white garbage. I was gonna do the same until I got a bill the other day for property tax on my car for over $2k. Now I wait for the price to drop in couple of months.

I take that back. Thank god for off white vapormax coming out so people will not levitate towards those and price will drop.

$500 ain’t bad compared to what people would pay for off white garbage. I was gonna do the same until I got a bill the other day for property tax on my car for over $2k. Now I wait for the price to drop in couple of months.

I take that back. Thank god for off white vapormax coming out so people will not levitate towards those and price will drop.

Hope I hit on OW vapor max cause it’s going straight to stockX to fund the SW’s.

the beasts coming out for the vapormax silvers? I'm pumped to cop
6E0D9B6A-37B8-48D8-9BCD-E1E83F580472.jpeg
Let’s go
I bet these will sell out quick just like regular Silver Bullets do..... restock and restock still sell out

I’m glad I didn’t cop last years Silver Bullets
And I still remember the Silver Bullets 19 years ago when I saw them

Back
Top Bottom