Official Air Max 97 Thread

Just shows most grabbed to sell, and now they are undercutting each other so they can move to the next "hot thing"
Hopefully those of us wanted these can benefit from that, I know I would love a 2nd pair.

All of this. Only I hope youre not my size because I need my 1 pair lol. Plus you have like 70 DS shoes..so go away :lol::lol:

513C0FCF-428B-4FCD-AB12-AC04DCF9CE4A.jpeg

Yeah same here on Nike. Saw that and was hoping it was maybe off-white restock lol. Or gold Vapormax 97s

Just shows most grabbed to sell, and now they are undercutting each other so they can move to the next "hot thing"
bingo, that's how it's been for like 6 years now

Skepta’s too unique. Love mine. Wish they kept a similar “theme” with this next SK AIR release
they might as well just release the 99 tuned max then

nike-air-tuned-max-1999.jpg

Any big difference between a 7 or 7y for the CR7's? They're both basically the same price on stockx.

I think as non resellers we often confuse the idea of reselling kicks with a job rather than a side hustle. If you drop $1000 on shoes and make $40 per pair over 5-6 pairs, that’s $200-240 and all you did was click some buttons in an app. Multiply that by weeks where there’s multiple big releases, or let’s say one release per week, it’s not bad for side money. And this is low volume resellers. Guys with the money and connects for 30+ pairs of major releases can make $1200 on a mediocre release
giphy.gif

Are the AM97's pretty TTS? Usually a 10 in most jordans and flyknit trainers, however with a pair of spiridons I feel like I could've gone up a half size. I don't want to make the same mistake with these...

Are the AM97's pretty TTS? Usually a 10 in most jordans and flyknit trainers, however with a pair of spiridons I feel like I could've gone up a half size. I don't want to make the same mistake with these...

Depnds on the person. If you’re a wide footer, you’re probably going to .5 up. I’m not a wide footer, so i stay TTS on 97s, but .5 up on all the Spiridons I own/tried on. I heard Roundels run TTS, but those aren’t my thing, so I never tried them on.

Back
Top Bottom