Official Air Max 97 Thread

why are people mad? I think it's a good thing nike is allowing some of the people who actually voted for the sneaker to get a chance of having it

Voted and don't have access, not much of a surprise to me though.. Luckily I paid a "good resale" price before release date. Hopefully some of you get the chance to grab a pair!

I can't remember if I logged in to vote. Don't have access on that link but do have an access banner on SNKRS so I guess I will find out in about an hour.

why are people mad? I think it's a good thing nike is allowing some of the people who actually voted for the sneaker to get a chance of having it
Are you serious?

Maybe because some of us actually got orders canceled because they "over sold".

Maybe because some of us actually did vote and still not getting access.

Maybe because NIKE is just full of ****. idk....just maybe and yes let me state the obvious......SALTY!

Welp! I know didn’t vote. At the time didn’t even know I could vote. Was hoping for the best with this “restock”. Actually when pictures first surfaced of these I initially didn’t like em so there’s that :lol:

Not trying to hear Nike’s sob stories about people who voted either. If they cared that much they should’ve sent them to those people first and given them exclusive access from the beginning instead of generating all that hype and letting bots take everything. Anyone that genuinely wants a pair should get fair access to a pair whether they voted or not.

Welp, I def voted for Naotaka Konno. Guess I just gotta hope this person who accepted my bid on StockX actually ships.

Are you serious?

Maybe because some of us actually got orders canceled because they "over sold".

Maybe because some of us actually did vote and still not getting access.

Maybe because NIKE is just full of ****. idk....just maybe and yes let me state the obvious......SALTY!

Relax it's not that serious. Some of you go over the top for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom