Official Air Max 97 Thread

this one time...i got early access to volt air max 270s....thats it....ever....evvveerrrr

jk got it to a few other GRs too :lol: but never anything limited

No access as usual smh. It would figure seeing as how i just paid resell for a pair. I just want to get my girl a pair since she loves these and is a much bigger air max 97 fan than i am.

500F7297-8247-4B5D-AFF4-FDC7699B7A7F.png

**** YES!!! So pumped!

Did you get a notification or just clicked the link?

my summer was motivated on making moves to get SWs after coming up with Ls every drop

got exclusive access this morning on my phone app, so i'm beyond hyped

if you believe you deserve it, the universe will serve it

Oh I believe, I even copped a shirt yesterday for them- a shoe I don’t even have lol. It’s Nike that doesn’t believe.

Got a 13. No 12's but they might fit since these run snug so i hear due to the sockliner.

Only saw small sizes, 9 and 9.5 and 13..

Got a notification this morning from SNKRS. Said something along the lines of having a pair reserved since I help support/vote for the shoe. Was able to grab an 10.5 so it'll be nice to compare the fit with the current size 11 I have. Super pumped!!!

Serious question ? How do I obtain access? ..do I need to spend a certain amount of money on the app ?

I believe you had to vote for them last year to get access. I know that when they opened it up last time for those people who voted I was unable to purchase via the link someone posted on here but today the notification said "since you voted forward, here is access etc"

Got a notification this morning from SNKRS. Said something along the lines of having a pair reserved since I help support/vote for the shoe. Was able to grab an 10.5 so it'll be nice to compare the fit with the current size 11 I have. Super pumped!!!
No one cares

I believe you had to vote for them last year to get access. I know that when they opened it up last time for those people who voted I was unable to purchase via the link someone posted on here but today the notification said "since you voted forward, here is access etc"
Yea that would explain the access for these but what about the other 9,756 shoes I took Ls on ??? **** Nike

This. I’m usually retail or bust, but I made an exception for these. Paid a lot less than what they’re going for currently tho.
Honestly i missed on everything surrounding these ..was going through some life changes at that time wasn’t focused on sneakers smh but no excuses ...imma need these somehow tho

Back
Top Bottom