Official Air Max 97 Thread

D4BDfyeW0AEEefJ.jpg
:smh: i hate you

are these shanghai's stupid limited? stockx doesn't seem to have a lot of quantities for resell. at least with my size (sz 10) i know it was just released but sometimes, you see a good number of volume even on release day...

I hit on the Seoul restock about 40 minutes ago with confirmation. I chatted with a Nike rep afterwards about the ghost charge I had this morning when trying for the Seouls and Shanghais. They said an order went through for the Seouls and it would take a bit to show up in their overloaded system, and she gave me an order number different from my confirmed restock pair. So it seems I got 2 Seouls? I was kind of hoping that the ghost charge was for the Shanghais. I'll wait and see how it plays out but if I end up with 2 I'll probably let one go or return the other.

If I end up with too many I will let fellow nters get em for retail plus shipping. Cause it looks like most orders are in progress already. Still on hold.

man the shanghais are done so well and they are really nice but the way the prices are going i might use them to add to the union black / travis 1s fund ^^

Happy I hit on the seouls. Liked em, but the swoosh got me a little underwhelmed buy the coloring. We'll see in hand

Seoul and Shanghai sizes keep popping up on SNKRS periodically then saying SOLD OUT again. Saw a 10.5 Shanghai and a 8 Seoul recently then sold out again

Not going to sit on SNKRS all day though watching that. Just noticed it while I was on the toilet lol

Is anyone here gonna do some cool customizations with the Shanghais? I randomly thought that if I were to get those, I'd cut out like a cityscape or skyline of SF all around the shoe. Plot twist: then I'd splatter brown paint to represent that the city's gone to ****. Must... resist... ranting...

Back
Top Bottom